Clean Mani is a group dedicated to the care of our local environment. Our short-term goal is to encourage people to reduce the volume of waste they produce. Our long-term goal is to encourage people to produce no rubbish at all. We can achieve these goals by reusing, recycling and composting.
Local residents who were concerned about the problems of waste and litter founded Clean Mani in 2017. The aims of Clean Mani are to:
- Raise awareness about waste through educational programmes
- Motivate residents to eliminate waste through correct management
- Participate in state and local government initiatives
- Protect our area from all kinds of pollution
- Strengthen relationships and bonds of friendship among the community
If you too are concerned by the waste you see on roadsides, beaches and footpaths then please join us. Together we can make a difference.